miércoles, agosto 17, 2011

Tennis


Too much for me. I can't understand how people can wear tennis shoes with an elegant outfit. I am not saying that you need to be uncomfortable to be dressy. I am saying that they don't work together. Like eating a hamburger in a hot dog roll. It just doesn't look right. If you are wearing a nice t-shirt and a pretty skirt or a nice tie and a good looking suit, why are you destroying your precious work? What's in your mind? Tennis shoes don't fit with you apparel. It doesn't matter if the tennis shoes are new or clean... I'm not the kind of person who cares about high fashion, the perfect new outfit or brand name clothing, but it's is like having a piece of parsley between your teeth. You are still alive. Save yourself and tear up the photos of the old you.

2 comentarios:

#Wikileaks dijo...

I totally agree with you. Obviously your English is improving every day. I’m glad to be the first one to post a comment in the new period of your blog. I’m proud of you. Take care. Say Hi to the people who saw me born.

DINOBAT dijo...

Van pal trabajo...al llegar se ponen otros zapatos...al salir de nuevo a sus "tennis"